Best bulk tea supplier?

water kefir norway

Jan 10, 2013, 7:13:58 AM1/10/13
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com

I´m looking for quality organic teas suppliers, anyone have any tips for me?

So I have been buying tea supplies for my water kefirs and kombucha at iherb.com

So far I´ve tried these:

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Raspberry Flavored Green Tea, 16 oz (453 g)
http://iherb.com/p/31215?rcode=vez511

Port Trading Co., Organic Rooibos Tea, Peach, Caffeine Free, 1 lb (454 g)
http://iherb.com/p/41002?rcode=vez511

Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Green Tea, Strawberry Flavored, 16 oz (453 g)
http://iherb.com/p/40649?rcode=vez511

St. Dalfour, Organic, Strawberry Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
http://iherb.com/p/13906?rcode=vez511

St. Dalfour, Organic, Golden Mango Green Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)
http://iherb.com/p/11129?rcode=vez511

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Earl Grey, Green Tea, 16 oz (453 g)
http://iherb.com/p/31226?rcode=vez511

Frontier Natural Products, Organic English Breakfast Tea, 16 oz (453 g)
http://iherb.com/p/31196?rcode=vez511

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Lemon Ginger Tea, 16 oz (453 g)
http://iherb.com/p/31225?rcode=vez511

gyps...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2013, 4:31:27 PM1/12/13
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Frontier Natural Products and Mountain Rose Herbs... I have been dealing with both for many years and I find them to have top quality all the way around....  They both have an extensive line of organic teas...

Groups "Wild Fermentation" group.

http://groups.google.com/group/wild-fermentation

Nicole Reineker

Jan 24, 2013, 5:41:04 AM1/24/13
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Once you are registered as a business you will be able to purchase in bulk directly from the European suppliers/distributor of the teas you like. Look on each companies website and it should have contact information for the supplier/distributor in your area. Iherb is generally the most economical for retail quanties of most teas, but if your local healthfood/organic shop carries these ask about bulk discounts (but from what I remember about organic in Scandinavia its pretty expensive compared to mainland Europe and US). Another option is buy bulk medicinal dried herbs ( from a herbal dispensary like Neals Yard in UK or I have seen them in Germany)  and mix your own teas - You recreate by looking at the ingredients on each packet- this option will be the most economical and will ultimately give you greater control over the quality of the end product- but will need experimenting time.

Good luck with your project.

Ken Heronheart

Jan 27, 2013, 5:06:08 PM1/27/13
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
I really like Rishi Teas out of Milwaukee.

-Ken-

--
- Ken -

Dbiz

May 8, 2013, 4:54:59 AM5/8/13
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
If you want to buy Organic black or green tea,following teas i can supply any time.
  • Sri Lanka non organic black tea(FBOPF,BOPF,OP),
  • Earl grey,
  • English breakfast tea,
  • Mint green tea
  • Organic black/Green
feel free to contact me.i have possibility to supply you. about 1,5 10,15,20, 25 kg `s etc) with very reasonable prices. this would be a great deal for both of us.i am looking for long term business partnership.

Janaka

Sep 2, 2015, 11:07:41 AM9/2/15
to Wild Fermentation
Dear Sir,
I can supply Organic Flavored Tea. Please reply me.
Janaka
Business Development Manager

G.SEELANATHAKURUPPU & SONS TEA EXPO (PVT) LTD

# 450/24, Gehan Mw,

Koswatte, Talangama (N),

Battaramulla, Sri Lanka.

Tel: +94-11-2054466 , 0094-11-5742716       Fax: +94-11-2788020

Email: teaf...@sltnet.lk, geha...@slt.lk

Web: http://www.gsteaexpo.com

vick...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2015, 9:55:19 PM11/6/15
to Wild Fermentation
Are you brewing commercially now, and which companies have you decided to use long term?

Thanks,
Vicki