New Fermented Culture Exchange community on Google+

Robert Aaron

Apr 16, 2013, 4:46:16 AM4/16/13
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This is just a small announcement to let you know there is a new Fermented Culture Exchange community on Google+:

https://plus.google.com/communities/115527047848586001633

It is intended to work alongside in symbiosis with this group, and other fermentation groups, so that if you are after a specific culture in a certain region, you can post it there and hopefully either pay just for the postage, or, exchange a culture of your own as a means of mutual swapping.

Please come along and post your requests, and help more fermented cultures become more available.

Best wishes,
Robert

pbgv...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2013, 8:40:09 PM8/31/13
to wild-fer...@googlegroups.com
Hello Robert!

I would love to have an INVITATION to this group!  How can I give you my e-mail address without publishing it here?  I tried to join and it wouldn't let me!!

Thank you!

Vicki

Nichole Fausey-Khosraviani

Sep 2, 2013, 10:52:32 AM9/2/13