INTOUCHABLE

1 view

creaking projectors

May 4, 2012, 1:11:11 AM5/4/12
to creaking projectors

Creaking Projectors presents INTOUCHABLES.

(join us on FB at www.facebook.com/CreakingProjectors)

After a rather long break we are back. This whole month we will be showing some of the best French flicks of all times.

We start with the most acclaimed movie of the recent times Intouchables.

The most comic and touching tale of friendship between the two most improbable people. Based on a true story, this movie is about a rich quadriplegic, living in a mansion in Paris, requires a live-in carer. A young offender turns up for an interview, but he is not really looking to get the job. However, to his surprise, he is hired.

Then develops the most hilarious and touching friendship of all times. Story of a man who can have everything but wants nothing and a man who wants everything but can have nothing.

Language: French with English subtitles
Pass: Rs 100

Venue: My Heart Cup previously known as My Café Latte, Kondapur

Time and Date: 7 pm , Sunday 6th May
Check out the trailer here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34WIbmXkewU

intouchables.jpg