Two great movies this weekend at two great venues...

creaking projectors

Dec 6, 2012, 5:23:57 AM12/6/12
to creaking projectors

This weekend we bring you two great movies on the two greatest days of the week at two great venues….

SATURDAY AT LAMAKAAN

Creaking Projectors presents

COCAINE COWBOYS
(Follow us on FB at www.facebook.com/CreakingProjectors)

Miami was not the Miami we see today in the 70's. Back then it was a war zone where on an average 3 murders used to happen everyday due to the drug wars.

The cartels we infamously called the "Cocaine Cowboys". And the one person on the top, heading them all was a woman who was called the "GODMOTHER".

The true story of the Miami drug trade and the Godmother.

IMDB Link
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380268/
NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS BELOW 18

Genre: Crime
Language: English
Passes: Rs100 available at the venue

Time and Date: 7pm, Sat 8th Dec

Venue: Lamakaan, Rd 1 Banjara Hill, Opp GVK Mall, Lane next to M-Modal building
Check out the trailer here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sJiBoqH1Yg

SUNDAY at HEART CUP COFFEE

Creaking Projectors presents
NINE QUEENS
(Follow us on FB at www.facebook.com/CreakingProjectors)

Two con artists who meet while pulling off a con, form a one day team to run cons.

They stumble upon an opportunity of a lifetime to con a rich stamp collector of three hundred thousand dollars for the legendary stamp NINE QUEENS.

When so much money is involved, nobody knows whom to trust. Who is conning whom and who is running the show, its hard to tell anymore.

IMDB link
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247586/

Genre: Con/Crime
Language: Spanish with English subtitles
Passes: Rs 100 available at the venue.

Time and Date: Sunday, 9th Dec, 7pm

Venue: HeartCupCoffee, Kondapur, Near Kothaguda Junction
Check out the trailer here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrmpvIJiHNY

Cocaine Cowboys.jpg
nine queens.jpg