Go! 5K Women's Run Mailer from Hyd 10K Run

Karishma Pais

Feb 28, 2012, 4:35:28 AM2/28/12
to whazz...@googlegroups.com, whazz...@yahoogroups.com

From: "Narendra Kumar" <nare...@granulesindia.com>

On the occasion of International Women’s Day on March 8th, 2012 a number of events are being held all around the world to signify the emancipation of women.

It is a time to show our respect, appreciation and love towards women everywhere for their endurance of hardships and to recognize and honour their economic, political and social achievements.

It gives us great pleasure to announce a special run organized by the Hyderabad 10K Run Foundation during Women’s Week this year in Hyderabad, with the gracious support of the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.

Go! 5K Women’s Run on Sunday the 11th of March is about bringing together women of all ages, backgrounds and fitness levels for a morning of celebration to mark International Women’s Day – an excellent and pertinent opportunity to raise awareness of women’s health issues.

The Run/Walk has two optional courses – 5 and 2 kilometers.

We invite you to stand with us as we flag off this event at 6.30 am on the 11th March, 2012 at People’s Plaza and Necklace Road, Hyderabad, and urge you to communicate the same to all your female colleagues and associates.

Their enthusiastic participation will only make our project richer, more diverse and more exciting!

We hope to see you there.

Do visit www.go5kwomensrun.com for an overview. Follow us on www.facebook.com/pages/go-5k-Womens-Run  and for any further information, please call us at 040 – 4567 8910 & 040 – 6464 6003.

Warm Regards,

Hyderabad 10K Run Foundation