Ven. Bhikkhu Samahita has passed away

Bhikkhu Samahita

Nov 18, 2019, 5:51:19 PM11/18/19
to What_Buddha_Said
Hello all, this is Ven. Bhikkhu Samahita's son writing, to inform you all of my father's suicide about a month ago, please share amongst yourselves.
Although these news must be tough to hear, you may take solace in that he looked very peaceful in death. The ceremony was beautiful and attended by many old friends, family, as well as members of the Buddhist community. He was cremated according to Buddhist tradition and his ashes are interred in the Buddhist section of Bispebjerg Kirkegård.

The rest of the donations to his page will go to those he left behind and help pay for funerary expenses.

I will check his main email, once in a while to answer any questions/tie up any loose ends.

Best regards, Thor.