We're trying again !!! Are you interested ?

ProfDD

Mar 28, 2007, 12:16:14 PM3/28/07
to WestchesterNY-Adult-ADHD
Robert Tudisco is attempting to use CHADD resources to encourage the
formation of a Westchester Adult ADHD support group.

I intend to be active in it.

We had a modest kick-off meeting and need to find out who is really
interested.

Please reply if you might be.

Dennis During
moderator

CLil...@aol.com

Mar 28, 2007, 12:24:37 PM3/28/07
to WestchesterN...@googlegroups.com, dcdu...@gmail.com
Dennis

That's great news!!  I will spread the word to my membership.

Cheryl Lilling
Chapter Coordinator
CHADD of Putnam & Vicinity - 376

Tara

Apr 10, 2007, 7:40:30 PM4/10/07
to WestchesterNY-Adult-ADHD
I live in Greenwich, CT and you would be the closest support group for
me. I am a 26 year old female that was diagnosed AD/HD at 15. I
would love to attend a group where I can meet people with the same
issues that I deal with every day.

Dennis During

Apr 10, 2007, 8:44:27 PM4/10/07
to WestchesterN...@googlegroups.com
Happy to hear from you.  We are still small.  Please keep yourself ready for e-mails announcing our plans.

Dennis