Job Oppurtunity - Two Devs for Love to Ride

Jesse Doud

Aug 24, 2015, 1:14:01 AM8/24/15
to WellR...@googlegroups.com
Howdy all,

I work with a great team on lovetoride.org, an app that aims to get more people cycling. We are on the look out for 2 full time devs to work with us. The other dev and I are in NZ, and the rest of the team is spread between Atlanta, GA and Bristol UK.

You can check out the full job offers on our blog: http://getmorepeoplecycling.com/recruitment/

We're looking for one intermediate rails dev and one senior. It's quite an exciting time as we're moving from startup with a proven business model to scale and have big plans.

Please pass this on to anyone who may be interested, and feel free to ping me directly as well.

Cheers,
Jesse