[JOB] Senior Developer and a Designer Developer @ Optimal Workshop in Wellington

Nahum Wild

Jan 21, 2016, 4:11:49 PM1/21/16
to WellRailed
Hello everyone.

At Optimal Workshop we currently have a two tech roles we’re trying to fill due to growth. (I think the company has something like tripled in size in the last 21 months).

Senior Developer

Ignore the fact it says AWS etc... we're primarily interested in someone with a front-end bias. We're looking for someone with minimum 8 years development experience and at least a couple doing web application development. You don't need to know Rails, but must be very keen learn it as it's what we live and breath. If you have experience with a number of front-end frameworks that's a bonus as in a while we'll be considering adopting one.

Designer / Developer

We desperately need another Designer who can do all the HTML, CSS and JS and is comfortable doing basic backend coding too. Knowing Rails is a bonus, but again it has to be something you're keen to learn. As we're a UX company we like to lead by example, so we focus on quality rather than bashing something substandard out quickly.

These are both onsite full-time roles for here in Wellington, not remote sorry. Feel free to follow up with me directly or via the seek adverts listed above.

Cheers!

Nahum Wild
CTO
Optimal Workshop