I can not seem to get this to work

Russman

Nov 11, 2009, 2:10:36 PM11/11/09
to Web Form Factory
HI,

I have downloaded and saved the package that was created for me by
WFF. I see all the folders and files once extracted. This is what I
did next. Now keep in mind I am no IIS guru.

On our web server we have under web sites. WWW and default. We use www
for our active website that we house. So-

I loaded all the files that were extracted to the C:\Inetpub\wwwroot
on the webserver. Our actual web site does not use this as its home
dir.

So now there is a C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\EmployeeApplication folder with
all the extracted files within it.

I then stopped and started the default web site. opened up IE and went

Http://localhost/EmployeeApplication/setup/index.php and when I try to
open it I get a 404 error.

Some other info. I am assuming I will create the DB if and when I get
to the POG page? I am setting this up as a test on the default web
site. Once I get it to work, I will attempt to do the following.

On our web site we have a link that brings you to a page where there
is a statctic pdf that can be clicked on and saved which is the
employee application. Once I get this to work-

When the web sit visitor clicks on the link for job opportunities, the
employeeapplication form will open.

Hope this is enough info to maybe point me in the right direction or
at least give me a checklist of what needs to be in place as far as
ISS is concerned.

Thanks in advance,

Russ