webform just doesn't collect data

edgarkls

Mar 5, 2009, 9:07:08 AM3/5/09
to Web Form Factory
I have submitted a form to Web Form Factory, but it just doesn't want
to work. I used the Database/PHP 5- option. POG-setrup runs flawless,
but when I write data into the form and press 'submit' the form simply
disappears. Nor does it push any data into my SQL-database. I have
tried this now with several different forms, some of them very basic,
consisting of just three plain text-boxes; the result however is
always the same. What is going wron, what have I overlooked??????

edgarkls

Mar 5, 2009, 10:33:51 AM3/5/09
to Web Form Factory
Oh, the strange behaviour can be seen here: http://www.brismes2009.com/forms/form.contact.php.

As I said, POG-setup went flawlessly, it is just the form that doesn't
seem to work. Any idea as how to solve this problem would be greatly
appreciated.