Fwd: [mba] KCBA is hiring (legal posiitons too)!

Jonathan Ko

Oct 4, 2021, 6:04:48 PM10/4/21
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dua Abudiab <du...@kcba.org> <m...@list.wsba.org>
Date: Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 8:07 AM
Subject: [mba] KCBA is hiring (legal posiitons too)!
To: Minority Bar Associations <m...@list.wsba.org>

Good morning folks,

As promised, few more open positions at KCBA! (two are legal, one legal support) Please check them out here:

Pro Bono Services Director

DV LEAD Staff Attorney

DV LEAD Legal Assistant

Thank you for your patience if you receive a couple more of these emails this morning.

Dua M. Abudiab (she/her)

Executive Director

cid:0.28869236100.6670219458348517210.175717745d5__inline__img__src
1200 5th Ave, Suite 700 | Seattle, WA 98101

(206) 267-7061