Fwd: Attorney Job Postings - HCMP

Jonathan Ko

Jan 12, 2021, 5:52:09 PM1/12/21
to washingtonattorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Both jobs are also posted on firm’s website: https://www.hcmp.com/associate-open-positions

Attorney – Estate Planning

Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson P.S. seeks an estate planning attorney to join its thriving estate planning practice. The ideal candidate should have at least five years of experience handling all aspects of estate and trust matters, including drafting wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare directives and related documents, assisting with determining the need for probate and preparing the documents to administer estates, providing tax support and tax research with the preparation and filing of federal and state estate tax returns, and preparing the documents for transfers of interests to trusts and various types of beneficiaries. An experienced attorney with a well-established practice or one with less experience and some portable business would be a plus, but a willingness to assist with executing our team’s business development plan is required.

At HCMP, our culture is defined by our commitment to excellent service to our clients, and the teamwork and cooperation to provide that service. We value open doors, mentorship, and recognition for accomplishment.

HCMP offers an atmosphere of excellence for attorneys and staff in a collegial, non-institutional setting that encourages collaborative effort and broad client contact. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a confidential resume and cover letter to h...@hcmp.com. HCMP is an equal-opportunity employer.

Associate Attorney – Land Use

Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson P.S. seeks an associate attorney to become an integral part of the firm’s land use team. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of general land use experience and will be a team player, intelligent, detail-oriented, and have strong interpersonal skills. In this position, you will work with the land use team representing our local, regional, and national clients in a full range of land matters, including feasibility analysis, permitting, regulatory monitoring and advice, and governmental relations.

At HCMP, our culture is defined by our commitment to teamwork and cooperation. We value open doors, mentorship, and recognition for accomplishment. Our firm thrives on it, and our clients appreciate it.

HCMP offers an atmosphere of excellence for attorneys and staff in a collegial, non-institutional setting that encourages collaborative effort and broad client contact. Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a confidential resume and cover letter to h...@hcmp.com. HCMP is an equal-opportunity employer.

Veronica Sutton, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, PHRca

Director of Human Resources

Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson P.S.

999 Third Avenue | Suite 4600 | Seattle, WA 98104

d: 206.470.7687 | 206.623.1745 | f: 206.623.7789

veronic...@hcmp.com | www.hcmp.com