❗ Job Opening: Family Law Associate Attorney

1 view

Christine Assaf

Jun 23, 2022, 6:48:05 PM6/23/22
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association

Skellenger Bender, P.S. invites candidates with at least 2-3 years of Washington family law litigation experience to join our expanding group of esteemed attorneys.  We are a well-established boutique law firm with family law, trusts and estates, criminal defense, and civil rights practices.

Significant experience working with complex marital and non-marital estates, matters inclusive of all types of families, and high net worth clients is a plus.  Ideal candidates possess a passion for advocacy, superb legal writing and litigation skills, strong drive, and share our commitment to social justice and providing excellent representation to our diverse client populations.  This is a unique opportunity to join a forward-thinking, collegial group of professionals continually working to elevate the practice of family law.

Work is just one part of a meaningful life.  We create balance by allowing up to 50% remote work and setting a billable target of 1,500 hours per year.  For those seeking to make their work home with us, we offer plentiful opportunities for growth and advancement.

Interested candidates are welcome to send a resume and cover letter to in...@skellengerbender.com

At Skellenger Bender, we embrace and celebrate differences and are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to teammates at all levels without regard to: race; color; religion; nationality; ethnic origin; sex; age; veteran status; marital or family status (including pregnancy); sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; physical, mental, or sensory disabilities; or any other status protected by local, state, or federal law. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.

---

Since 1928, Skellenger Bender has provided the highest quality legal services to individuals, families, businesses, and governmental entities. Working alongside such diverse clients has made us more insightful, responsive, and innovative attorneys.

We’re proud of our heritage of service to our clients and the community. We take as much pride in our role in the establishment of rural electrification in the Pacific Northwest, and in paving the way for the group practice of medicine in Washington, as we do in the more than one thousand adoptions handled by our family law attorneys, and the hundreds of hours of pro bono legal services we donate each year to social justice causes.

Our breadth of talent and experience, as well as our legacy of providing the highest caliber of legal representation, allow us to offer our clients cogent strategies and effective advocacy in a wide variety of practice areas.

Skellenger Bender welcomes clients without regard to race, sex, marital status, age, disability, or sexual orientation.