Fwd: FW: Help Spread the Word!! -- Microsoft Seeking Candidates with Disabilities for Legal Counsel Roles

Jonathan Ko

Feb 9, 2023, 9:23:04 PM2/9/23
to washingtonattorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

From one of our Board members!

I’m absolutely thrilled to let you know that Microsoft's Corporate, External and Legal Affairs team (CELA) is seeking candidates for legal counsel roles through the Disability Hiring Program.

We are asking for your help spreading the word. If you send out newsletters, own distribution lists, or are part of groups or teams that can help us reach legal professionals with disabilities, please share the below resources:

•            Social Card (attached)

•            Social Post (below)

I really appreciate your helping Microsoft build a most excellent bench of talent for our organization.

Stuart Pixley (Pronouns: He/Him/His) | Senior Corporate Counsel CELA | Quantum and Silicon Systems | stua...@microsoft.com  | (425) 707-0163

I acknowledge that our homes and offices in Puget Sound are situated in the traditional and unceded homeland of many indigenous nations including the Duwamish and Coastal Salish peoples.

=====

SOCIAL MEDIA POST

Social Media Post (LinkedIn):

Would you like to work at Microsoft, or do you know someone who would? We are actively recruiting candidates with disabilities for legal counsel roles.  Qualified applicants will be invited to a 1 day virtual event in March.   Apply now and help us share the opportunity with interested candidates!

To learn more about the Disability Hiring Program and check out our upcoming hiring event visit:   https://aka.ms/DisabilityHiring

Social Media Post (Twitter):

Would you like to work at Microsoft, or do you know someone who would? We are actively recruiting candidates with disabilities for legal counsel roles through our Inclusive Hiring Program. To learn more about the Disability Hiring Program and check out our upcoming hiring event visit:   https://aka.ms/DisabilityHiring

--

Microsoft CELA_Inclusive Hiring.pdf