Fwd: WA AGO Attorney Job Opportunities

1 view

Jonathan Ko

May 19, 2022, 1:40:27 AM5/19/22
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

The AGO is committed to providing excellent, independent, and ethical legal services to the State of Washington and to protecting the rights of its people.  It is essential to our mission to create and maintain an office that is diverse, respectful, inclusive and composed of the best legal talent available. If you share our vision and have a desire to do important work that makes a difference for our community, then we invite you to consider applying for the following opportunities.

For information about the AGO, visit www.atg.wa.gov. Click on the links above to access full position descriptions and qualifications for each of these opportunities, visit the state's centralized recruitment site at www.careers.wa.gov. We encourage registration to our attorney e-mail subscription service.

AAG – Torts Division, Olympia (DL: 5/19/22) Closing soon!
AAG – Regional Services Division, Yakima (Open continuous) Reopened!
AAG – Consumer Protection Division, Seattle (Experienced) (Open continuous)

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Mission
The Office of the Attorney General will provide excellent, independent, and ethical legal services to the State of Washington and protect the rights of its people.

Anti-Racist Commitment
The Office of the Attorney General is committed to recognizing, addressing, and eradicating all forms of racism within the scope of its work and operations. Conversations about race require courage, respect, and compassion. We recognize that when we enter into these conversations, we may not always be comfortable and may need to lean into the discomfort. As an agency that strives to be anti-racist, it is our goal to identify, discuss, and challenge racial inequity in the workplace and the impact it has on our employees, and, within our authority, combat racism that impacts the people of the State of Washington.

Vision
The Office of the Attorney General will be the best public law office in the United States.

Values
  1. We will deliver high quality legal services and remember that we serve the people of the State of Washington.
  2. We will conduct ourselves with integrity, professionalism, civility, and transparency.
  3. We will promote a collegial, diverse, inclusive, and anti-racist workplace that values, respects, and supports all of our employees.
  4. We will foster a culture of belonging that upholds the dignity of every employee in the agency.

The AGO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, disability, honorably discharged veteran or military status, retaliation or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Persons requiring reasonable accommodation in the application process or requiring information in an alternative format may contact Kalea Muigai at 360-586-7698.  Those with a hearing impairment in need of accommodation are encouraged to contact the Washington Relay Service at 1-800-676-3777 or www.washingtonrelay.com.

Privileged/Confidential information may be contained in this message. The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. The recipient of this information is prohibited from disclosing the information to any other party unless this disclosure has been authorized in advance.

If you are not intended recipient of this message or any agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. You should immediately destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply E-Mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet E-Mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.

Jonathan Ko

May 25, 2022, 6:23:14 PM5/25/22
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Greetings!  I truly hope this e-mail finds you well. The following represents attorney opportunities currently available. I am exceptionally appreciative of your willingness to directly share these opportunities with your membership/job boards/publications.  Thank you very much!