Fwd: WADA members may be interested

Jonathan Ko

May 9, 2023, 5:18:38 PM5/9/23
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

We are hiring a litigator with a little experience and a business lawyer with little to no experience.

https://www.disabilityrightswa.org/impact-litigation-attorney/

https://www.disabilityrightswa.org/now-hiring-attorney/

Disability Rights Washington

901 North Monroe Street, Suite 340 | Spokane, WA 99201

voice: 206.324.1521 x240 or 800.562.2702 | fax: 206.957.0729

www.disabilityrightswa.org |www.rootedinrights.orgdonate to DRW

Disability Rights Washington (DRW) is a private non-profit organization that protects the rights of people with disabilities statewide. Our mission is to advance the dignity, equality, and self-determination of people with disabilities. We work to pursue justice on matters related to human and legal rights.

The contents of this message and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or unauthorized use of the contents of this message is prohibited and doing so may destroy the confidential nature of the communication.  If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the email.  Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or phoning us.

Additionally, people sending email to DRW have a reasonable expectation of privacy. However, DRW does not use encryption, and all email coming to DRW is routed through a third party internet service provider (ISP) before it reaches DRW.   Although it is unlikely that an ISP will intercept and review a message, it is a possibility, especially if a message is incorrectly addressed and "bounced back" to the sender.