Survey Fun Fun Fun!

mike.p.kramer12

Jan 30, 2017, 1:36:16 AM1/30/17
to Washington University in St. Louis_Triathlon
Hey Trihards,

Few quick things:

1. If you haven't already, make sure to add WashUTri on SnapChat (send a Snap every time you practice)! It is the only way to keep track of your practice attendance and continue building your resume to earn a spot on our nationals team!

2. Quadruple practice points for Monday night's swim! Kate is going to be giving a talk on how to properly submit things to SU to get reimbursed (you don't want to miss this, you want your money!)

3. Fill out this survey if you have any interest in Nationals:

4. Fill out this survey to help us figure out how the triathlon team can better serve you:

5. I still have a lot of apparel and trisuits people need to pick up!

6. If you have any interest in doing any indoor triathlons besides the one we're hosting, please reach out to me directly.

7. Exec Board Update:
President: Mike Kramer
Treasurer: Kate Westenberg
VPs: Jimmy Reddy, Ian De Moura
Swim Coach: Jessica Hao
Bike Coach: Reid Schur
Run Coach: Caleb Wolters
Strength Coach: Joel Pugh
Social Chairs: Josh Moskow, Sarah Stewart

8. Updated organized practice schedule
Sunday Ride (if above 30 degrees): 10-12 (meet at Brookings)
Monday Swim: 8:30-10:30, AC Pool
Tuesday Run and Core: 6:10-7:30, Indoor track
Wednesday Swim: 8:30-10:30, AC Pool
Thursday Brick and Dinner: 4:45-6:15, Meet at Indoor Track
Friday Lift: 4:30-5:30, Meet at Indoor Track
Saturday Long Run: 10-11:30 AM, Meet outside AC

See y'all at practice this week,
Kramer