Finishing out the week!

mike.p.kramer12

Sep 8, 2016, 12:06:48 AM9/8/16
to Washington University in St. Louis_Triathlon
Hey Trihards,
Great first couple of days of practice! Awesome seeing all of your smiling faces! For those of you who have been unable to attend any of our designated GBMs, don't feel like you've missed the opportunity to be a part of the team! We're always more than happy to welcome new people and get them acquainted with how things work!

On that note, we'll be having our second run practice of the week tomorrow at 4:15! Please reply to this email if none of the practice times thus far have worked for you, but you are still maybe even potentially interested in the team!

P.S. We'll be having a mixer with running and tennis this weekend, but we won't know to invite you if you haven't either come to a practice thus far or emailed us expressing interest #extramotivation #partypartyparty!

Longer email with practice and race schedules and other fun odds and ends coming out soon!

Hope to see y'all tomorrow,
Hall of Famer Kramer