Practice and Race Schedule

mike.p.kramer12

Sep 9, 2016, 12:10:22 AM9/9/16
to Washington University in St. Louis_Triathlon
Yo Trihards,

Standard Practice Schedule Starting Monday the 12th
Swims:
Monday and Wednesday 8:30-10:30 (meet on/in pool deck/locker rooms/ac lobby)

Runs:
Tuesday at 4:15 (meet outside ac)
Thursday at 5:00 (meet outside ac)
Sunday at 10 AM (meet at underpass)

Rides:
Saturday at 11 AM

Races (see form for details):
9/17
9/18
9/25

 Hope your second week of classes has gone swimmingly and you haven't felt the need to bike to class since you're already running so far behind.

This email contains a couple of different forms that we need y'all to fill for a couple of reasons:
A. reimburse you for the semester
B. know who actually considers themselves a part of the team
C. figure out the best practice times for everyone
D. choose which races everyone is interested in

Other things:
1. Follow the team on Twitter and turn notifications on for practice updates! @triathlonwashu
2. Mixer with running and tennis on Saturday so keep an eye out for an invitation to that!
3. Join the Facebook group and either message me or reply to this email with your number to be added to the GroupMe!
4. If you're not racing on 9/18 you'll be expected to volunteer at the Tri My Best adaptive triathlon for kids with special needs! More details coming on this as soon as I have them!
5. Details on dues and commitment contract coming out next email!

Tri you later,
Kramer