Weekly Update

1 view

mike.p.kramer12

Feb 26, 2017, 11:48:15 PM2/26/17
to Washington University in St. Louis_Triathlon
Yo Trihards,
Action items for the week, shorter and less fun than normal because midterms :(
1. Apparel pickup deadline is Tuesday!
2. Last nationals qualifier is this weekend in Iowa, the tropical indoor triathlon! If anyone is interested in going, message/text/email/snap your way into my inbox.
3. USAT membership fee reimbursements are due this Friday to Kate! Set up a time to meet up with her/email her your receipt! You need to be registered as a USAT member to go to nationals! If you are at all confused about what this means reach out to Kate or I!
4. Super cool team thing launch! Tri team DB: an alumni network just for the team! Fill it out! Make connections! Make friends! Get a job! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3ozUtDTik4QLUdjXawTxkgsZM7eYZ5g19f_LcVCMia7cfYw/viewform
5. Keep your eyes out for a practice race before nationals the weekend of March 25th/March 26th!
6. Weekend practices will be moving from 10 to 11 AM to hopefully encourage better attendance!

Mad love to the homies and mad peace to the haters,
President Kramer