Free Clothing! Well, almost free.....

1 view

mike.p.kramer12

Oct 10, 2016, 7:45:49 PM10/10/16
to Washington University in St. Louis_Triathlon
Yo Trihards,
Have you ever been in the boat of being like "I'm a really fashionable person, but I don't have the money to prove it?" Well you're in luck because the tri team is bringing you some of the hottest apparel to ever hit this campus at deeply (like I mean deeply) subsidized prices (even for alumni*!).

Guaranteed benefits from ordering the Ironman/Ironwoman packages
1. You'll get at least one "dayyyyuuuummm" per day from the gender of your choosing.
2. You'll have an instant conversation starter with recruiters because our professional zip is classy enough to wear for business casual.
3. Everyone will know you're on the tri team and be super jealous because like we tri harder than them.
4. Your ears will never know what it's like to be cold because our super comfy beanies will become a regular part of your wardrobe.
5. Our Lady Tri Tanks are the perfect credibility boost for when you walk by someone in our new AC and give them a Mean Girls style stare.
6. If you buy a fanny pack and tie our warm up quarter zip around your waist, you'll feel like a mom the 90s.
7. It'll look really awesome when people see all of us running around campus in our matching performance tees.

P.S. If you buy the Ironman/Ironwoman package additional performance tees can be bought for $15 #buythepackage

*= $15 shipping cost for alumni who do not live in the St. Louis area.

Mad Props to WashU for hosting something this past weekend. Can't say I really know what it was because I was buried under two midterms, a case write-up, a case competition and trying to get my face on national TV, but I heard it was pretty cool. Something like an orangutan and a former secretary of state were caught getting sweatshirts from Chancellor Wrighton?!?!?

Seriously though, someone dropped the ball on telling professors not to give us work for today.

In other news, if anyone might be interested in joining the fraternity that's about to take this campus by storm (#SigEp) or an internship at an incredibly fun tech start-up (just ask Jon Stepakoff), hit me up!

Mad love to the homies and peace to the haters,
President DJ Krispy Krame

P.S. If anyone wants $5 of free food go to: paywithoper.com/download and enter the code WashU on the signup page.