Weekly Update

1 view

Brian C

Nov 17, 2015, 9:32:46 PM11/17/15
to wash...@googlegroups.com
Hey team,

1) Please get involved with our Tri My Best St. Louis Adaptive Triathlon!!! The planning committee from St. Louis Children's will meet tomorrow, Wed, Nov. 18 at 7 pm in the Wash U Athletic Complex Lobby. Come meet our race partners!

2) If you have any interest at all in racing either National Championships Clemson or Wildflower, let me know by email by the end of the week. We need to turn in our budget to Sports Club Board, and our logistics committee will meet this weekend to organize flights, hotels, etc.

3) We've had many new recruits this year! We have members from the XC/track, swimming, water polo, crew, etc. To bring everyone together, we will focus on the common denominator for all athletes: food. We will be rolling fresh pasta at my place this Saturday afternoon. We'll make a few outings to Soulard Farmers Market and delis on the Hill to make sure that at least the sauces turn out well. If you're interested in meeting your teammates, keep up-to-date on our team groupme!

Brian Chin