WXNA: Lawn help

Marie Geisler

Jun 14, 2023, 3:08:22 PM6/14/23
to WXNA Neighborhd Assn
Hello Fellow Walnuts,

First, please forgive me if this is not the correct forum (or correct way) in which to ask my question.

Does anyone know of a reliable lawn person to mow and edge my lawn?  Any suggestions (including negative comments) are welcome.  I am in need of someone who can mow my lawn on a regular basis, though I would welcome short term help; I would like to keep it within the neighborhood, if possible.  Awhile ago, there was a really nice man/fellow Walnut-er who took care of it and it was nice when he would go past it and remind it it needed to be done.   Plus, it was just nice to keep it within the neighborhood.  I hope to establish something regular, to be agreed upon.  Right now, my favorite "crop" (weeds) are getting ready to "bolt" (if that's the term) and I would like to stay ahead of them.   (Pardon my wording, too.....I don't expect you to do the vetting, but recommendations go a long way)

I am no longer on NextDoor, for various reasons, so would you please reply to this email?

Thanks everyone for taking time from your day to help me.

Marie Geisler
on Scribe Drive

Sylvia C

Jun 15, 2023, 11:07:18 AM6/15/23
to Walnut Crossing
We've been using Doug Cathey with Cathey Lawn Care 512-573-6187.  His company has been great and reliable!

Sylvia