Fw: Request Household Hazardous Waste Collection: Received

Daniel Creen

Aug 29, 2020, 10:51:45 AM8/29/20
to Walnut Crossing NA

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Austin Resource Recovery" <noreply+1191...@formstack.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 9:43 AM
Subject: Request Household Hazardous Waste Collection: Received

Hello,

We have received your request for Household Hazardous Waste Collection. Please note that we are experiencing heavy request volumes at this time, and our response may be delayed. Please do not submit another request via the form or phone line until this collection has been completed. We will contact you soon. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you,

Austin Resource Recovery

ker...@wxna.org

Aug 29, 2020, 11:20:30 AM8/29/20
to Walnut Crossing NA
Neighborhood Hazardous Waste Pickup Scheduled for September 23rd. Pickup will be at my house.

I’ll send an email out when I’ve got a tarp in the yard and ready to accept drop offs.

-K

Sent from my iPhone

Joel Wright

Aug 29, 2020, 2:06:08 PM8/29/20
to ker...@wxna.org, Walnut Crossing NA
Thank you for organizing this, Kernan!

Thanks,
Joel

On Aug 29, 2020, at 10:20 AM, "ker...@wxna.org" <ker...@wxna.org> wrote:

Neighborhood Hazardous Waste Pickup Scheduled for September 23rd. Pickup will be at my house.

Sharon Ellis

Aug 29, 2020, 2:43:44 PM8/29/20
to joel.a...@gmail.com, ker...@wxna.org, Walnut Crossing NA
Yes, thank you so much!

Sharon Ellis
Cookstown Dr

ker...@wxna.org

Sep 12, 2020, 5:49:59 PM9/12/20
to Walnut Crossing NA
Drop off ready. 12105 Scribe Dr. Hazardous waste only please. Don’t wait till the last minute. Austin Resource would like an idea of how much they’re picking up.

Thanks to Daniel Creen for getting this going!

-K

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 29, 2020, at 10:20 AM, "ker...@wxna.org" <ker...@wxna.org> wrote:

Neighborhood Hazardous Waste Pickup Scheduled for September 23rd. Pickup will be at my house.

ker...@wxna.org

Sep 13, 2020, 2:16:47 PM9/13/20
to Walnut Crossing NA
Here is the link to items accepted and not accepted.

http://www.austintexas.gov/faq/what-items-are-accepted-recycle-reuse-drop-center#overlay-context=department/austin-resource-recovery/faq

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 12, 2020, at 4:50 PM, "ker...@wxna.org" <ker...@wxna.org> wrote:

Drop off ready. 12105 Scribe Dr. Hazardous waste only please. Don’t wait till the last minute. Austin Resource would like an idea of how much they’re picking up.

ker...@wxna.org

Sep 23, 2020, 12:10:59 PM9/23/20
to Walnut Crossing NA
The City did not pick up the electronics or styrofoam, but will take them for drop off. Anybody with a truck want to drive to 2514 Business Center Dr. Austin, TX 78744 ? LMK. We’ll need to schedule an appointment.

Thanks,
-K

Sent from my iPhone