dog poop bag left on porch

Katherine Ross

Mar 16, 2023, 10:56:20 AM3/16/23
to walnutc...@googlegroups.com

To whomever has been leaving bags of dog poop on my porch; PISS OFF! I pick up after my dog, and so does anyone else who walks him. I suggest whoever you are, get a hobby, or if you find poop, just pick up and put in garbage if it bothers you so much. plenty of people do not pick up after their dog but it is not me!

Kathy Ross
Sent from my iPhone

lindaco...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2023, 2:28:11 PM4/26/23
to Walnut Crossing
I have had that done on the sidewalk right in front of my house about monthly for a long time. After the first few times, I figured out was because I have a "Kindness" sign in my yard and occasionally signs for a Democratic candidate or liberal issue. It makes me angry, and I wish I could catch the perpetrator so I can remind him that it doesn't reflect on me; rather it represents who he is, a sack of sh--!

By the way, I'm on the eastern end of Scribe near MoPac. If anyone sees this person, please let us know!