Independence Day Parade & Picnic

Michelle Duncan

Jun 24, 2023, 1:14:17 PM6/24/23
to Walnut Crossing

Howdy Walnuts!

Flyers for the Independence Day parade and Picnic on Tuesday July 4th are on the porch at 12105 Scribe Dr.

Please come grab your street  to get the word out about this annual event to all the new folks in the neighborhood. Everyone who flyers receives a free raffle ticket

Volunteers and shade tents needed!!! If you would like to volunteer on the day of the event contact Kernan bo...@wxna.org

Support your neighborhood association by joining or renewing your $12 membership at the event and receive a grand prize ticket!

 Check in at the membership table to get your raffle tickets & a grand prize ticket! Avoid the lines and pay online before the event at  http://wxna.org/

  • 9:30 a.m. Parade Participants gather at (Milwood Baptist Church Parking Lot)
  • 10:00 a.m. Parade Begins! (South along Cabana to Eton, Eton to Balcones Park)
  • 10:30 a.m. Parade Ends at Balcones Park & Spirit Contest
  • Austin Civic Wind Ensemble!
  • 11:00 a.m. Lunch Served (Burgers/Hot Dogs/Veggie Tacos)
  • 11:30 a.m. Raffle Drawing Begins

Prizes for most patriotic decorated for the parade contest!

Plenty Of Ice Cold Drinks.

Raffle Tickets Available for Great Prizes from our Supporters!

Thanks and we look forward to seeing our friends and neighbors there!

Kernan Hornburg

President

Walnut Crossing Neighborhood Association

https://www.wxna.org

512-470-3123