Lawn Mowing & Weed Eating?

Sylvia Christensen

Apr 24, 2023, 8:52:42 PM4/24/23
to walnutc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All!

My tenants' lawn mower broke down at 12320 Scribe Dr. and I need to hire someone to mow the lawn and weed eat ASAP.  The tenants just told me about the broken lawn mower this weekend because we were over there meeting with an arborist to get all the trees trimmed in the yard and they knew we would see it.  We came home to a letter from the City of Austin that someone called it in as a code violation and because the letter took a week to get to us they can start fining us $2,000/day tomorrow!  If anyone has a lead on a service or even a kid in the neighborhood that might be able to get out there to mow and weed eat tomorrow, I would super appreciate it!

Thanks!
Sylvia Christensen
512-297-3193

Ron Clark

Apr 25, 2023, 11:20:33 AM4/25/23
to sylve...@aol.com, walnutc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sylvia!
I'm pretty sure that letter is a scam.  I recommend calling the Austin code compliance department (don't call any numbers on that letter) and ask them about it.  I've heard of this type of letter before.

Let us know how it goes!
Ron