Re: Digest for walnutcrossing@googlegroups.com - 6 updates in 1 topic

Teresa Robinson

Jul 21, 2020, 1:42:09 PM7/21/20
to walnutc...@googlegroups.com
I am interested in a group pickup of paint!

But if anyone is interested several 1 gal cans are only 2 years old!

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 11:16 PM <walnutc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Daniel Creen <dcr...@yahoo.com>: Jul 18 09:59PM

The Austin recycle and reuse drop-off center has been closed until further notice due to Covid-19, but their web site says you can schedule a pick-up from your house.  I've seen neighborhood collections for dropoff within this group before.  Is there any interest in scheduling a group pick-up?
Melissa Wile` <meliss...@gmail.com>: Jul 18 03:30PM -0700

I am interested. We have some paint we need to get rid of.
Marie Geisler <geis...@yahoo.com>: Jul 18 06:54PM -0500

Not sure which button I pushed, but I too am interested in a group pickup.

MARIE G

Sent from my iPhone

Michelle Duncan <shellan...@gmail.com>: Jul 18 06:59PM -0500

We have some things that need to go.a group puck up would be great!

Michelle Angelique Duncan
Twilight Faerie
Paintings, Florals & holiday decor
On Etsy & Fine Art America

traceylboyle <tracey...@gmail.com>: Jul 18 05:18PM -0700

I am also interested. I have a bunch of paint that needs to be recycled
Susan Dow <susa...@gmail.com>: Jul 18 07:27PM -0500

I am interested.
Susan Dow

Sent from my iPhone