Campaign sign recycling

ker...@wxna.org

Nov 8, 2020, 6:23:04 PM11/8/20
to Walnut Crossing
Balcones Resources (9301 Johnny Morris Rd, Austin, TX 78724) accepts plastic yard signs and metal h-frames for recycling, but they must be separated. They cannot be placed in your blue bin.

We’ll make a run soon. You can drop yours off at my house.

-K

Sent from my iPhone

Ajita Sen

Nov 8, 2020, 7:40:36 PM11/8/20
to ker...@wxna.org, Walnut Crossing
Hello - What is your address? I will drop off my campaign sign at your house.

Sent from my iPhone