Storm Debris Pick Up

lindaco...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2023, 1:21:07 PM2/10/23
to Walnut Crossing
Trees picked up on my street yesterday. Two huge two-bin trucks. Eastern portion of Scribe Drive. Check out these videos below. It was quite impressive! A one man-operation, plus two guys standing around supervising. :)
Storm damage video long.jpgStorm damage video 1.jpg
I understand they are prioritizing by the number of 3-1-1 requests, but then doing all on that street whether requested or not. My neighbor took advantage of the opportunity to have a huge dead tree unaffected by the storm cut down and they picked that up too, huge logs and all, even the pile in his yard and not on the curb!

Message has been deleted

lindaco...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2023, 1:23:30 PM2/10/23
to Walnut Crossing
This is a video but doesn't play here. Sorry.

Daniel Creen

Feb 10, 2023, 1:33:25 PM2/10/23
to lindaco...@gmail.com, Walnut Crossing
Nice, thanks!

Jeffrey Seiler

Feb 10, 2023, 2:16:29 PM2/10/23
to Dan Creen, lindaco...@gmail.com, Walnut Crossing
We watch them on Gable Drive, FYI they're not picking up anything that's blocked by trees overhead, so if your stuff's not picked up that's why.
If you see them leave it's because they have to empty the truck they got our yard but did not get the neighbors because the truck is full The guy said they would be back.
Watching that claw work is pretty freaking impressive, our grandson found it quite entertaining.😎

Daniel Creen

Feb 10, 2023, 3:55:58 PM2/10/23
to jseil...@gmail.com, lindaco...@gmail.com, Walnut Crossing
I'm with your grandson on that.  Can't wait to see the operation.