Austin Fire Dept & Fire Truck at Balcones Park today

Shannon Sullivan

Apr 30, 2023, 2:49:29 PM4/30/23
to Walnut Crossing
Milwood Neighborhood Association is hosting an event today and they have extended the invitation to Walnut Crossing neighbors (since our homes were built by Milburn too.)  Sorry for the late notice.  Hope some of you can make it.

Milwood Resident Social
with Austin Fire Dept & Fire Truck!
Sun, April 30 at 4pm, Balcones Park

We will have the Austin Fire Dept and a Fire Truck (emergencies willing) AND be near the playground in hopes that more families can attend to learn more about our Milburn Homes and preventative things to do to protect us against fires. So please mark your calendars!

All Welcome!

Please share with other neighbors to broaden our reach of this critical info.