Tree Trimming Help

Justin Jordan

Feb 4, 2023, 9:36:57 PM2/4/23
to walnutc...@googlegroups.com
I’m a Certified Arborist for over 20 years here in Austin. I live on Gable Drive. My 15 year old son wants to earn some extra money so I told him I would post here and see if there are any takers for him (with my help) to cut up branches and drag to your curb.

Text me at the below number if you need help and I’ll see what we can do.

Note, we cannot climb trees or get on roofs or ladders. We can handle low hanging limbs and stuff on the ground. Once on the curb you can call 311 to schedule an appointment for the city to pick it up. At least that’s what we did.

Justin Jordan
512-487-0947