Pong TONIGHT at Riverfest!

John Harrison

May 15, 2009, 5:07:05 PM5/15/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
Ivy is working furiously to get Pong with it's crazy 15' high "portable"
setup up, running and AT RUBEN'S TONIGHT! When's she's done, it's up!
She could use some help but even if you can't help, come check it out
later tonight. That's Ruben's on the NW corner of McLean and Douglas.

And if you possibly could help, give her a call or text. Her cell is 316
390 3503.

Pong is in part going to help us advertise the CRATEL/WSU Engr. camps.
We have some brochures about that which will be ready for pickup at
Kinko's later tonight. If you are headed to Ruben's, perhaps call Ivy
and see if you might help out by picking up the brochures on the way.

-John

--
John Harrison
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison

Barrett Ellis

May 15, 2009, 5:07:08 PM5/15/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
wow, I will try to make it down there

John Harrison

May 15, 2009, 7:12:37 PM5/15/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
WHY IS IT RAINING? WHO HATES US?

Ivy Lanning

May 15, 2009, 10:49:09 PM5/15/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
Well, as you may have guessed, the block party was canceled and we decided not to set up the projectors in the rain ... even though John assured us they were water proof.  However, we do plan to set up pong for everyone's enjoyment tomorrow around noon in the Ruben's parking lot.

It's supposed to be mostly cloudy (which is perfect for the projectors), but it's not supposed to rain.  If anyone is interested in checking it out, come on down.  It's on the northwest (I think) corner of McLean and Douglas.  We'll probably be there all afternoon/night.

Ivy

Barrett Ellis

May 15, 2009, 11:06:28 PM5/15/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
take plenty of pictures for me please.  Im graduating tomorrow and have a bunch of family in town...  I am guessing I will be too busy.