Wired IV Redux

Ivy Lanning

Jun 2, 2009, 2:54:05 PM6/2/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

This weekend, Friday and Saturday (June 5-6) we will be setting up some projects from Wired IV at Towne East mall.

On Friday, we'll start setting up at noon (with the goal of being up and running by 5PM).  The exhibit will be up from 5-9PM on Friday, and all day on Saturday.

The plan is to set up Pong, Seasons, the lightening and wind boxes, Karma's pd mini-project, and maybe the laser harp.

If anyone is free to help set-up or monitor the exhibits during these times, that would be awesome.  If you are available, please let me know ASAP so I can make sure I have enough people to help set up.  Friday from 12-5 is probably when the most help will be needed, but someone other than me needs to be there the rest of the time to help watch the equipment that will be suspended from the upper level.

Ivy

Barrett Ellis

Jun 2, 2009, 3:03:49 PM6/2/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
I would probably be there, but im leaving for california in 2 weeks and my race car is still not finished!  So saturday is out, and I work all day during the week.

Karma Michele

Jun 3, 2009, 3:19:38 PM6/3/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
I can be there Friday but Saturday I am going to be onset making this Zombie movie ;)

Tom McGuire

Jun 3, 2009, 3:26:26 PM6/3/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
Ivy.
John says your making a poster. You can send it to me here. I'll keep
an eye on my gmail.
I'll fire up my big black and white printer.
atomi...@gmail.com
Tom