LONG USB CABLES ASAP!!!!

Chris

Apr 24, 2009, 12:04:22 PM4/24/09
to ECE577

Hey guys, I need two long usb cables ASAP for the show tonight. They need to be USB A/B cables (like for the arduino to computer) and I need two in the range of 15 feet. The other option would be if anyone had two 15 foot usb extenders. Let me know please!

-CHRIS

Jeswin Joseph

Apr 24, 2009, 1:00:16 PM4/24/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
We struggled with getting wires too. Your best option probably would
be getting them from ribbit computers on Washington and Douglas. They
are 15 bucks for15 feet.

Jeswin.

Christopher Thomas Zammit

Apr 24, 2009, 1:03:24 PM4/24/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
Okay, well thanks Jeswin. I think I'll probably head to Wally World, I think i saw a Belkin 16footer for 13.00.

-Chris
ctzammit.vcf

Thomas G Hoefer

Apr 24, 2009, 1:12:24 PM4/24/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
Chris I have to go to work for a little bit, in the mean time barrett is looking for some extensions that he said he might have. When I get out of work 1:45, if he hasnt found any we are each going to go to Ribbit Computers and buy a 15 ft long cable. What time are you going 2??? That is about what time I will start heading up there