cleanup/hangout/whatever tomorrow at class time (7pm-ish) in the CRATEL lab

John Harrison

May 12, 2009, 12:11:09 AM5/12/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
First swipage for clean up/organization of all "the little stuff"
(cables, resistors, etc.) is tomorrow during class time (7pm-ish) in the
CRATEL lab. You are totally not in the least bit required or even
expected to come. But I'll be there staring at cables and putting them
in cute little ziplock plastic bags if Keith has his way. If you want to
stare at cables with me, hang out, or help, you'll know where to find me.

This will be super relaxed etc. If you feel like it, come by. If not,
'scool.

"l8tr, d00ds"

-John

--
John Harrison
http://alumni.media.mit.edu/~harrison

howard lakougna

May 13, 2009, 9:46:32 PM5/13/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
Is anyone going to be at Cratel tomorow?
if any at what time?

Howard