reminder #2: class at 7:30pm today in Finn

John Harrison

May 5, 2009, 2:36:41 PM5/5/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
I heard some people might still not be sure where class is tonight. Class is at 7:30pm at the Finn and plan to fire up your projects.

-John

May 5, 2009, 2:45:02 PM5/5/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
I'll bring a lighter this time ...

LAH...@gmail.com

May 5, 2009, 5:35:17 PM5/5/09
to WSU-Tech-A...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Aum, I'll bring a half-dozen projects with creative wiring, high electrical demands, and lots of surge protectors and extension cables running off a two-prong outlet. Let's fire up the water piece first...