karma's summer project

Karma Michele

Jun 1, 2009, 5:22:35 PM6/1/09
to wsu-tech-art-and-snd
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have FINALLY built my Red5 Media Server! WhoooHoo! I now have the ability to Stream Video & Audio LIVE and/or ON DEMAND! How exciting! Now I am on the road to developing apps for my new media server and so I could always use help. If anyone is interested in meeting at Lab to find out more about it, just let me know! ;)

There are several Demo Apps that I am going to begin exploring, and you can check them out too at:

When trying the demos you will want to replace 'localhost' with middleearth.electrispace.com and if you see 'localhost:8080' then you will want to change it to middleearth.electrispace.com:8080, just let me know if any issues arise so I can fix them. thanks! ;)

John & Lauren, I would definatey be more than happy to donate my services to the HackArt Lab if there are any live events you would like to stream and/or any other projects you may have in mind. ;)