2026 A2G

9 views
Skip to first unread message

Paul Mikucki

unread,
Sep 3, 2026, 9:58:56 AMSep 3
to West River Catamaran Racing Association
Hey cat's

When is everybody planning on hitting the water tomorrow?
I'm seeing winds less than 10knts all day.  4knts at the start.

Start times for cats are 
F16   1:29:56pm
Acat   1:32:28pm
F18   1:39:43pm

Are we factoring in stopping at the beach for some lunch?

Paul

Leith Speiden

unread,
Sep 3, 2026, 12:13:30 PMSep 3
to WR...@googlegroups.com
I plan on arriving at the club around 9 and will determine my launch time. Thus far, on the water to Annapolis around 10, lunch at ASS around 12:30 and getting to the starting line by 1. 

Best Regards,
Leith

On Sep 3, 2026, at 9:58 AM, Paul Mikucki <pemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey cat's
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "West River Catamaran Racing Association" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to WRCRA+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/WRCRA/69797915-f783-4b37-a014-977c2e0c915cn%40googlegroups.com.

Jahn Tihansky

unread,
Sep 3, 2026, 12:28:30 PMSep 3
to WR...@googlegroups.com
I spoke with Regatta Chair Will Sheils this morning.  He told me the skippers meeting is at 0900 and the various tow boats plan to depart WRSC after it ends.

I have a conflicting meeting tomorrow at 0900 in Severna Park that likely will keep me from making it up for the race start.  It should be short so I'll try to get back to the club, rig, and make it up there in time.  Otherwise, I'll see you all at the finish.

Our contact at SSA is Xan Schlegel's girlfriend, Maddie Vachon.  Her mobile # is 781-635-4746.  (monohulls, Hallie Q & safety boats))  

Our contact at the Annapolis Sailing School is Ricky Nelson.  His office phone is 410-267-7205  (beach cats)

Good luck to everyone, and I hope to see you on the water.

JT








--
Jahn Shaffer Tihansky
Professional Mariner, Sailing Coach & Adventurer

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages