TED talks in Bangkok http://TEDxBKK.com

Chris Smith

Feb 2, 2010, 7:28:34 AM2/2/10
to WO...@googlegroups.com
TED talks in Bangkok http://TEDxBKK.com

Almost here .... Saturday 13th February ... I think 300 places ... you can
put your name down online ... I think it is free (thanks to sponsors) .. but
check online.

Shamblesguru is one of the presenters ... 18 mins of fame (pity no fortune
as well)

Hope to see some of the WOICTs there .... feel free to spread the word.

TED talks in Bangkok http://TEDxBKK.com

Chris

Google Wave: shambl...@googlewave.com
Second Life: Shamblesguru Voom
Twitter: shamblesguru Skype: cthsmith
ePortfolio www.shambles.net/csmith
w-shops www.shambles.net/csmith/workshops
Chris Smith : email: csm...@csmith.info
Personal Learning Network: www.shambles.net/csmith/pln
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/shamblesguru
Based in Thailand, working across S.E.Asia
The Education Project Asia www.shambles.net
Support for ICT across the Curriculum (consultancy)
'It's out there somewhere, the trick is finding it'
International Schools Island in Second Life
Indexing S.L. for Educators in S.L. itself
SLURL http://tinyurl.com/2o44dw

Paola Di Maio

Feb 2, 2010, 8:06:21 AM2/2/10
to wo...@googlegroups.com
Hay, congrats

we did a tedxedin.http://tedxedinburgh.org/

I organised the programme, so chose not to speak on the occasion

but I am giving a few talks on research topix here and there
if someone is interested, will send videos

good luck with the tedxbkk

PDM

Paola Di Maio
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein