Paper submissions for WMT09

Chris Callison-Burch

Jan 8, 2009, 2:09:58 PM1/8/09
to WM...@googlegroups.com
The submission deadline for papers to WMT09 is tomorrow. This
includes both the 4-page system / metric description papers, and the 8-
page scientific papers. You may upload your papers using this link:

https://www.softconf.com/eacl09/smt/submit.html

Please note that the long papers should be anonymized, but the
system / metric papers don't need to be.

Yours,
Chris Callison-Burch
Philipp Koehn
Christof Monz
Josh Schroeder

Chris Callison-Burch

Jan 8, 2009, 2:26:45 PM1/8/09
to WM...@googlegroups.com
Clarification: the page limit is content pages. You can have an extra
page for references.

--Chris

On Jan 8, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Michael Auli wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for sending out the link. Can you please clarify if the page
> limit for the long papers is 8 conent pages + 1 page for references
> (as stated in EACL latex template) or strictly 8 pages.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Michael

Greg Hanneman

Jan 8, 2009, 6:14:02 PM1/8/09
to WM...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

Does that hold for the four-page system descriptions too?  Or do we have to stick to four pages *including* references?

Thanks!
Greg.

Chris Callison-Burch

Jan 8, 2009, 6:21:28 PM1/8/09
to WM...@googlegroups.com
Let's say that the short papers can be 4 content pages plus 1 for the
bibliography.

--Chris