GW INVENTED TO DIVERT FOCUS AWAY FROM MORE DIRE THREATS TO ENVIRONMENT.

1 view

Hank Kroll

Nov 9, 2008, 6:25:54 PM11/9/08
to WHEN - World Home Education Network
Global Warming was invented to keep us focused away from more dire
threats to human health and the Environment.

The .033% trace gas carbon dioxide is plant food necessary for us to
grow crops and to sustain the ecosystem yet our government is talking
about using diesel fuel to pump it underground. A recent Scientific
American article proposes erecting a giant sun shade made of
reflective material above the earth to reflect sunlight back into
space at a cost of trillions of dollars—and they call me crazy??

Soil erosion is the “silent global crisis” undermining food production
and water availability. Every year, some 62,000 square miles of land
looses its vegetation and becomes degraded or turns into desert.

A Cornell University study, which pulls together statistics on soil
erosion from more than 125 sources, has found that the US is loosing
soil 10 times faster—and China and India 30 to 40 times faster—than
the natural replenishment rate.

As a result of erosion over the past 40 years, 30 percent of the world
arable land has become unproductive--this at a time when the world
population is approaching 7 billion.

Food production has kept pace with population growth by increasing by
50 percent between 1980 and 2000. But it is an open question whether
there will be enough food in 2050, with an estimated three billion
more mouths to feed.

That means more food has to be produced within the next 50 years than
during the last 10,000 years combined. --(source: The Global Report,

If you like what I am reporting and would like to read more and you
think there is a chance that humans might actually get off the planet
some day then please go to my web sites and order some of my books.
Sincerely, Hank Kroll
www.GuardDogBooks.com & www.AlaskaPublishing.com