We need more carbon dioxide to shield us from deadly space radiation and replenish atmosphere.

Hank Kroll

Nov 8, 2008, 12:12:17 PM11/8/08
to WHEN - World Home Education Network
GW/GC is propaganda to keep us focused away from real threats to human
health and the environment.
There are areas over the Pacific Ocean where airlines do not fly
because radiation levels are so high. You won’t hear this from the
mainstream science. Ask your airline pilots about this! Earth has been
loosing it’s magnetosphere at .05%/ year for the last 1000 years. This
figure seems to be directly proportional to atmospheric loss. In other
words in one thousand years we will loose 50% of our atmosphere.

“Rapid changes in the churning movement of Earth’s liquid outer core
are weakening the magnetic field in some regions of the planet’s
surface, a new study says.

“What is so surprising is that almost sudden, changes take place in
the Earth’s magnetic field,” said study co-author Niles Olsen, a
geophysicist at the Danish National Space Center in Copenhagen.

“The study published in Nature Geoscience, modeled Earth’s magnetic
field using nine years of highly accurate satellite data. Fluctuations
in the magnetic field have occurred in several far-flung regions of
Earth, the researchers found. In 2003, scientists found pronounced
changes in the magnetic field in the Australian region. In 2004,
however, the changes were focused on southern Africa.

“The changes “may suggest the possibility the possibility of an
upcoming reversal of the geomagnetic field”, said co-author Mioara
Mandea, a scientist at the German Research Center for Geosciences in
Potsdam. The decline in the Earth’s magnetic field is also opening
Earth’s upper atmosphere to intense radiation, scientists say.

“Satellite data show the geomagnetic field decreasing in the South
Atlantic region, Mandea said, adding that an oval-shaped area east of
Brazil is significantly weaker than similar latitudes in other parts
of the world. [Notice they don’t mention the Pacific Ocean region.]

“It is this region that the shielding effect of the magnetic field is
severely reduced, thus allowing high-energy particles of the hard
radiation belt to penetrate deep into the upper atmosphere to
altitudes below a hundred kilometers,” Mandea said.

“This radiation does not influence temperatures on Earth. However, the
particles do affect technical and radio equipment and can damage
electronics equipment on satellites and airplanes, said Olsen. ---
source National Geographic News 30 June 2008,

“Is there something they are not telling us like the fact that when
Earth looses it’s magnetosphere we will wish we had a layer of CO2 to
protect us from the deadly space radiation? http://tinyurl.com/6gfyza

One of the reasons they moved the International Space Station below
350 kilometers was to limit the radiation exposure to its occupants as
it passes through parts of the Van Allan belt every three hours.

The human body can only take so much radiation exposure before cell
damage has an adverse effect on the liver and immune systems. Frequent
flyers might travel once a month but airline pilots are traveling at
high altitudes every day. Airline pilots and their crews are getting
30 times more radiation than their frequent flyer passengers. It is
written into their retirement contracts that they get extra pay for
flying at high altitudes. Some airline pilots are changing jobs to fly
low altitude commuter aircraft so that they can extend their
carriers.

In the future humans may all have to limit our exposure like we did
the past by going underground. They may also wish for more carbon
dioxide to shield them from radiation make their gardens grow.
www.GuardDogBooks.com & www.AlaskaPublishing.com