ABC consoles in NYC.

Anthony Kuzub

Apr 14, 2024, 6:37:28 PMApr 14
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Good day

Someone donated me two boxes of manuals from ABC in NYC

One if the first truely STereo TV consoles ever.

Be well

Anthony

warren beck

Apr 14, 2024, 7:04:22 PMApr 14
to WB...@googlegroups.com

This is quite neat, thank you

We were the first to market with a truly sterio console

Regards,

Warren

--
The WBSps.ca is run by Canadians who appreciate Well Built Stuff

Manuals: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKczBIcDgzZkstUjQ

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKd2JnQzlrckY2bWM
---

Josue Beaucage

Apr 14, 2024, 10:15:28 PMApr 14
to WB...@googlegroups.com
Oh man, awesome. A true gem for the preservation of these excellent consoles. I have mister 850466 WBS ST2442 (CITV EDMONTON) with a full binder but no module manuals. I know how big of a task it will be to scan some of these docs so I am not looking to force anytime here :)…But…I ever you feel like it I am looking for some manuals to finish rebuilding it. The database is missing:
M529-comm + oscillator
M528-dual aux
M525-monitor

Great find, cheers

Charles Beauregard

Apr 14, 2024, 10:26:50 PMApr 14
to WB...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations Anthony ! We know those documents are in good hands.

Charles Beauregard