MPS2 2 vu meter unit: power?

Michael Schwartz

Nov 1, 2022, 11:26:53 AM11/1/22
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
58466D95-25E5-4655-8EEF-417BFDBD0833.jpeg
Greetings,

I have just come into possession of this beautiful unit however it didn’t come with the power supply/cable. I tried looking through the docs/manuals posted in this group but couldn’t find what exactly I need to power this unit. I’m guessing it needs some type of brick/wall wart and I’m hoping that one of you fine folks might be able to point me the right direction? I’m ok with fashioning a new power connection but I need the specs to make sure I don’t melt it 😁. Any guidance here is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Schwartz

Nov 1, 2022, 11:27:53 AM11/1/22
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
0D015469-B737-4EA5-A829-853E7BD98F15.jpeg

Anthony Kuzub

Nov 1, 2022, 12:25:18 PM11/1/22
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Puch an XLR 4/5 pin in there

Those connectors are hard to find

Anthony

--
The WBSps.ca is run by Canadians who appreciate Well Built Stuff

Manuals: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKczBIcDgzZkstUjQ

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKd2JnQzlrckY2bWM
---

Michael Schwartz

Nov 1, 2022, 1:46:02 PM11/1/22
to WB...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Totally agree Anthony. Pretty much expected I would need to change it out.

Am I correct in assuming that it needs a means of stepping down from 120v to whatever the spec is for it? I’m assuming something like 5v or 12v given the wiring and info found so far.

Regards,

Michael

Anthony Kuzub

Nov 1, 2022, 5:50:10 PM11/1/22
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Gonna say I'd have to look

12-24... Not sure

Anthony

58466D95-25E5-4655-8EEF-417BFDBD0833.jpeg

Michael Schwartz

Nov 1, 2022, 11:15:09 PM11/1/22
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
9ACFEEB4-D565-415A-9977-103C8E4CAFB1.jpegI think I found it.