WBS Christmas Tree Pinout Query

CCR Env Chris Rancourt

May 21, 2024, 4:53:21 PMMay 21
to WB...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I recently became the custodian of a 24 channel WBS console. Has M460LA pres. Anyway it came without the cabling attached to the christmas trees. There are 5 of them. Is there a standard WBS theme to these trees? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

Anthony Kuzub

May 21, 2024, 5:12:01 PMMay 21
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Nope

Each was custom made

The pattern was top down

1-2 signal 3 ground.   4-5 signal 6 ground

The it repeated that pattern  downward

Ins and outs were intermixed

It was the wild wild west back then

Anthony

--
The WBSps.ca is run by Canadians who appreciate Well Built Stuff

Manuals: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKczBIcDgzZkstUjQ

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKd2JnQzlrckY2bWM
---

Warren Beck

May 22, 2024, 10:13:38 AMMay 22
to WB...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Yes we had a factory standard.  Mind you if I properly recall radio were different form 460, form 500 etc...  I'll have a boo in the drawings that I still have, and advise.

On Tue, 21 May 2024 at 16:53, CCR Env Chris Rancourt <ccran...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All

I recently became the custodian of a 24 channel WBS console. Has M460LA pres. Anyway it came without the cabling attached to the christmas trees. There are 5 of them. Is there a standard WBS theme to these trees? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you

--
The WBSps.ca is run by Canadians who appreciate Well Built Stuff

Manuals: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKczBIcDgzZkstUjQ

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/0B0yR0b5T78SKd2JnQzlrckY2bWM
---

Regards,

Warren

CCR Env Chris Rancourt

Jun 9, 2024, 1:16:37 PMJun 9
to WBSps - Ward-Beck Systems Preservation Society
Hi Warren & Anthony

Sorry - just seeing these now. I did not know how to see the responses so thought there were no responses. That would be much appreciated Warren! Thank you as well Anthony for the individual pin-out convention - that is also very helpful!

Cheers,

Chris