Restaurant Recommendation: Coco Lezzone Italian Restaurant

W4WT

Jul 23, 2006, 2:23:26 AM7/23/06
to W4W Toronto
Coco Lezzone is located at 602 College St. in Toronto, in "Little
Italy".

Food on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) I would give it a 81/2!

Ambiance:7

Service: 9

Beverages: 9

Dessert: 9

Value: 81/2

Dinner for 2 + drinks with dessert, tip, and taxes was $125.00

Coco Lezzone is a well known upscale Italian restaurant in Toronto's
Little Italy. The menu combines the best of Northern Italy with
Southern Italy. This place has a very light friendly feel in spite of
the romantic dark wood and dimmed lights. The staff is also very
attentive and professional. During warm weather the front windows
remains fully opened up to College Street so that you can get your
people watching groove in gear. Make a reservation so that you can get
the best view of the trendy passerbys. A real bonus when we were there
for an early Saturday dinner was the ambient music piped in from
overhead...a very nice touch.

Highly recommended as a romantic date restaurant.

Bests: A delicious lobster ravioli in a tomato and rose-cream sauce,
and the seafood risotto. They also make the one of the top creme
brulée deserts in Toronto - a "Bailey's Creme Brulée".

www.cocolezzone.com