Open Text / Vignette Application Administrator Opportunity

AZ Tech Recruiter

Mar 22, 2011, 7:52:38 PM3/22/11
to Vignette Users
Volt has a 12 - 18 month contract opportunity with one of our large
clients here in the Phoenix Metro area. Our client has a need for an
Open Text / Vignette application administrator. Your responsibilities
will include but not limited to support of: General Admin, Code
Deploys, Channel (navigation) changes, Patching, and Upgrades. This
position requires basic web development skills to accomplish this
role. Experience with content management systems is a PLUS!
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please
call me at 602-889-0716 or email me at bhar...@volt.com.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Brad Hardtke
Technical Recruiter

Volt Workforce Solutions
3200 E. Camelback Road, Suite 280 I Phoenix, AZ 85018
t: 602-889-0716 I f: 602-955-7288
bhar...@volt.com I www.volt.com

Cody Coggins

Mar 24, 2011, 11:43:17 AM3/24/11
to vignett...@googlegroups.com
I'm not looking to relocate or take a heavy travel schedule at the moment, but I appreciate the opportunity.

Thanks,
Cody

Adam Cody Coggins
http://linkd.in/coggins