Urgent requirement for Vignette Portal Consultant in King of Prussia, PA...........*.*

Bhanu Pandey

Aug 17, 2011, 7:21:45 PM8/17/11
to vignett...@googlegroups.com
Dear Partner,

Here is Urgent Requirement from Caresoft.

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview. Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation/Placement.

Please send resume @ Bhanu....@caresoftinc.com

Please respond with:-
Resume:
Availability:
Rate on C2C:
Present Location:
Contact Number No. with Email ID:

Job Position: Vignette Portal Consultant
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: Contract or Contract to hire

Job Description:

• Experience in Vignette Content Management Software and Business Integration Server Software.
• Experience in Vignette Application Portal Software.
• Experience in optimizing, enhancing and extending Vignette V7 Application.
• Experience in the development, troubleshooting and maintenance of Vignette V7 VCM workflows, Widgets etc.,
• Strong experience in Java development environment and JSP, XML, AJAX, XML is required.
• Administrative experiences in Application Server, Apache is required.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhanu

Executive - Intellectual Capital Development

Caresoft Inc. 220 Lincoln Blvd Suite 300 Middlesex NJ 08846 URL : http://www.caresoftinc.com/

Phone -732-514-7714,732-533-2025, Fax : 732-875-0595 eMail: bhanu....@caresoftinc.com

USA | CANADA | MEXICO | CARIBBEAN | INDIA

*Among fastest 50 growing NJ Tech Companies 5 consecutive years - Deloitte & Touche

*Nominated for Fortune List of - 100 Best SM Companies to work for - Great Places to Work Institute / Fortune

*Oracle Gold Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner, IBM Business Partner, SUN iForce Partner

*Featured among Top 100 Outsourcing Vendors in "Black Book of Outsourcing" By Outsourcing Management Institute.

heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.